skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kevinisms
"you guys are actually really cunts."
Wednesday, May 5
"i have so much mucus in my body" - kevin, snotman
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(16)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(10)
"How does that work?" - JY"Sucking balls? I don't ...
"Ass Bitches."
"all white shoes remind me of tic tacs. WHAT THE F...
No title
"I like to study when my birthday is in session......
"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S IN THE WORLD!!!" - Kev...
In case you are an outsider, audio proof may be ne...
"I'm not good with diction, ya bitch!" - Kevin, wh...
"i have so much mucus in my body" - kevin, snotman
"I feel so pregnant right now" - Stacia "Kevin a...
►
February
(4)
Contributors
Akari
celine(:
kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment